Galactex Hyperworks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dejkaz Tolorna - Station Building [STRT]

2 posters

Go down

Dejkaz Tolorna - Station Building [STRT] Empty Dejkaz Tolorna - Station Building [STRT]

Post  Dejkaz Tolorna Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:44 am

Name Of Payer: Dejkaz Tolorna

Type of Job: Station Construction

Entity To be produced:2 x LSC, 2 x SC II

Permissions Given?: None needed

1 x LSC (70, 50)
2 x SC II (-55, 82)
1 x LSC (-31, -53)

Using your own RMs:No

Estimated Production Price:

RMs PAID Build Costs 3,988,727 Credit PAID

Comments: I send the credits after the confirmation. Thank you!

Last edited by Dejkaz Tolorna on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Dejkaz Tolorna
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Dejkaz Tolorna - Station Building [STRT] Empty Re: Dejkaz Tolorna - Station Building [STRT]

Post  Dejkaz Tolorna Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:00 am

I have a decision in case of the Shipyards. I would like to produce one SY3 with my own materials.

Name Of Payer: Dejkaz Tolorna

Type of Job: Station Construction

Entity To be produced: Shipyard 3

Permissions Given?: No needed.

System Position: (10, 1)

Using your own RMs: Yes

Estimated Production Price:22,746,950 Credit UNPAID

Comments: There is a T1 at 9,1 in the same spot where I transfer the RM's. Would be nice if we can set the Shipyard in the building queue after the LSC's and SC II's, so I get it managed to transfer the mat's. Thank you, CEO Kahani!

Jake Kahani EDIT: Sure It will probably be the last station I build due to the size of the project.

Dejkaz Tolorna
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Dejkaz Tolorna - Station Building [STRT] Empty Re: Dejkaz Tolorna - Station Building [STRT]

Post  Jake Kahani Tue May 01, 2012 12:05 am

As always something goes slightly wrong.

I am having to order the quantum from another supplier due to OMC being sold out. I have chosen Questral Ore Works since they sell it quite cheaply. I will send you a DM when I get the extra price back from them.

Sorry about this

EDIT: I have used Nakesh Alliance Extractions since they are boosting my order (it will be ready in a day or two).
Jake Kahani
Jake Kahani
CEO
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Kahani Thu May 03, 2012 10:43 am

My RMs are now ready. I will be on my way to pick them up in a week or so.
Jake Kahani
Jake Kahani
CEO
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejkaz Sat May 05, 2012 9:38 am

Sounds really good! I also send the pending coords for the LSC (-19, -88)

Dejkaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Kahani Sat May 05, 2012 9:49 am

Is there any specific place in system where these stations need to be built?
Jake Kahani
Jake Kahani
CEO
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejkaz Tolorna Sat May 05, 2012 9:52 am

Sorry I had a lil' problem with the login and the corrds aren't correct. The right coordinate for the LSC is (-31, -53) in system 10,10. Thanks!

Dejkaz Tolorna
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejkaz Tolorna Sun May 06, 2012 7:26 am

I have a little update, CEO. The RM delivery for the SY3 is quite underway and will arrive in about 8-10 days the Trading 1 Station.

System Position: (9, 1)

Just let me know, if it would make sense to switch the production process of the stations cause of the different locations and I will arrange that you receive the money for the production, before you arrive (-20, 87).

Dejkaz Tolorna
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Kahani Sun May 06, 2012 8:29 am

Well the decision is quite up to you;

I will be available to start production in two weeks(ish). However due to lack of builders i can only use five for the entire production process. If you want I can use all the builders to make the SYIII. Once that's done I can then move on and make the other stations by spreading out the rest of the NPCs.
Jake Kahani
Jake Kahani
CEO
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejkaz Tolorna Sun May 06, 2012 11:57 am

I agree, to begin with the SY3. But would it help you when I place as many builders as you want on the Trading I? It's not a problem for me to get that managed within the next 2 weeks.
Edit: Just checked the rules, you can hire builders in the Trading I Station. Cool

Dejkaz Tolorna
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Kahani Sun May 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Great Ill hire some then. I still need to contact someone with helping me with the RMs but that should all be sorted by the time it comes to building
Jake Kahani
Jake Kahani
CEO
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejkaz Tolorna Sun May 06, 2012 1:53 pm

So, if you could hire some new Builders and you should been underway to the Nakesh Depot, I would prefer this construction route, if possible:

1. LSC (-31, -53) --> 2.SY3 (-20, 87) --> 3. 2xSCII (-55, 82) --> 4. LSC (70, 50)

And for a pilot, you can contact Cryspin Nailo or Heek Jikjawa from Sons of Tatoo. They should have some pilots available at the moment.
And of course you can send me a bill for the Builders, who you have to leave by the Stations.

Thanks and Cheers!

Dejkaz Tolorna
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejkaz Tolorna Wed May 23, 2012 8:54 am

Hey Jake,

I just wanna inform you, that the RM's for the SY3 have arrived the Trading I station at 9,1. Smile

Cheers,

Dejkaz

Dejkaz Tolorna
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Kahani Wed May 23, 2012 9:21 pm

I am now on the way to pick up RMs and NPCs.
Jake Kahani
Jake Kahani
CEO
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum